28 Jun 2016

FANTASTIC 3 YEARS IN MALAYSIA WITH PAHANG FC- NEW CHALLENGE

have reached an amicable agreement with Pahang FC to mutually terminate my contract for reasons which will remain confidential. It was an honour to play in Malaysia for Pahang FC for the last 3 years & experience being Club Captain. I am very happy with my contribution to the club. Played 94 from a possible 100 games. Malaysia Cup, Charity Shield & FA Cup winner in 2014. 2015 Malaysia Cup & FA Cup semi finalists, League runner... highest League finish for Pahang in the last 10 years & created history for the club by reaching the AFC Cup 1/4 finals. Managed to Scored 13 goals, 8 assists & top scoring defender in the Malaysia Super League.
I would love a future return in a coaching role, something which was offered to me at the start of this season but was not the right moment for me.
I will be back to visit my sons birth place of Kuantan. Pahang have the best fans in Malaysia & are by far the best I have played for. Leaving here on excellent terms with the hierarchy, fantastic memories & many formed friendships. Good luck to all the staff & team for the rest of the season. Thank you.

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/football-asia/153/post/2903679/former-fulham-defender-zesh-